Time: The Most Precious Commodity. Can You Afford to Ignore It?
The Alpha and Omega of Purchases: Solving Problems
The Four Pillars of Persuasion: Clarity Points for Closing
- Time – Balancing the perceived value of time against money
- Money – Unraveling the financial commitment and flexible payment options
- Decision Maker – Ensuring the key decision-makers are part of the conversation
- Knowledge – Ensuring the patient fully comprehends what they are investing in
Time: The Invisible Hand Guiding Buying Decisions
Mastering the Art of Selling Time in Orthodontic Consultations
- Prompt appointment scheduling: Swift follow-ups and scheduling near-term appointments show your regard for the patient’s time, building trust and creating enthusiasm.
- Offer immediate starts: This saves the patient an extra visit. A statement like “Most patients prefer not having to come back just to get started. How about we begin today?” can make a world of difference.
- Minimize visits: Demonstrate how your treatment plan reduces appointments through advanced technology like clear aligners or indirect bonding.
- Emphasize on time savings: Don’t just stick to clinical details. Point out how your approach will save them hours or days compared to other options.
- Link payment plans to time: Present payment plans as a means to save months or years of treatment time now, as opposed to waiting to accumulate funds for full payment.
- Adopt time-focused language: Words like “convenient” and “faster” are compelling. Ask questions like “How can I make this process more time-efficient for you?”