P.A.R.F. by HIPView all
A Powerful Lead Generation and Conversion System for Orthodontists.
The Patient Acquisition and Retention Framework™ maximizes your ability to use patient data to connect to new patients, retain existing patients, and grow your practice.Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Digital Ad Campaigns Retargeting Campaign 5 Hours of Graphic Design Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the biggest buzzwords in marketing today, but what does it really mean? When potential patients conduct a search in a search engine (Google, Bing, etc.) they use certain keywords. These phrases then trigger a search engine to bring up a list of websites that most effectively use the keywords. SEO is the process of increasing your practice’s visibility through these organic, non-paid searches. Since 95 percent of searches never go to the second page of results, staying atop the list is the best way to drive traffic to your site. Our SEO services include:
- Schema Markup – Once upon a time, your website had to include every possible phrase a person would use to search for your business. Schema is microdata embedded into your website that helps search engines to find your site organically. No more keyword stuffing or using awkward phrases like, “dentist near me” in your content.
- Location pages – Practices with multiple locations need optimized location pages to help patients find you at a location near them. Our team uses the latest search engine optimization best practices to create location pages that help you be seen.
- Google My Business Optimization – One of the first steps in SEO is to find and claim your business on Google. Even if you have already done this, our team can optimize your Google listing to help it show up on top in multiple searches.
- Google My Business weekly posts – Most business owners create their Google My Business profiles and forget about them, leaving an important tool on the table. Our team is skilled at creating weekly posts that will draw attention to your practice.
- Citation Management – Inaccurate business details, old locations and hours, and outdated websites are floating around on a variety of sites. we can help clean up your citations in our network of directories which includes deleting duplicates, fixing incorrect information like name, address, phone number and more.
- Monthly Content – Every month our team creates a blog or a press release. A press release is created in order to provide quality backlinks to your websites in order to build authority with search engines.
Physicians believe that all it takes to acquire a new patient is to provide great care. The truth is, in today’s digital world it takes more than word-of-mouth advertising to create the kind of patient following your practice needs. You must tap into the emotional journey every patient experiences as they travel from casual consumer to customer. From becoming aware that there is a problem to having a desire to fix it, from deciding on a provider to developing a sense of loyalty, few doctors realize the power content marketing has to help a person along that path.
Our Ad Campaign package includes:
- Lead Magnet – For orthodontists, we implement a chatbot on Facebook to nurture ideal patients into customers.
- Facebook Campaigns – Social media still rules the day as people exchange thoughts, ideas, and recommendations on a regular basis. Our Facebook campaigns are also created to be equally effective on Instagram as well.
- Google Ads Campaigns – Have you ever gone to “Page 2” of your Google results? Neither has 97 percent of your audience. Our AdWords campaign can have you ranking higher in the Google search results, making it more likely potential patients will find your page.
- Dedicated Landing Pages – First impressions matter, especially when it comes to web traffic. The efforts you make to attract new patients will never come to fruition if they bail as soon as they see your landing page. Fortunately, our designers can create a dedicated landing page that will keep potential patients on your site and filling out contact information time and again.
Have you ever searched online for a recipe for chocolate chip cookies only to see ads for chocolate chip cookies on every page you visit? This process is called retargeting and it is a powerful way online advertising is directed at a certain population based on their internet actions. Anytime a potential patient visits your website, a cookie is set in the browser that allows you to show display ads to them elsewhere on the internet.
- Our team uses Google AdWords display network which reaches more than 90 percent of all internet users in the country on more than 2 million sites, including top authority sites like CNN, ESPN, FoxNews, and more.
- Only 2 percent of people who visit your website will convert to a patient right away. The other 98 percent will need to be reached multiple times before they make the leap.
- The science behind retargeting is based on the idea that it takes between six and eight positive touches to generate a viable sales lead. However, instead of having to make those six to eight touches yourself, Google analytics does it for you as people see your ads on multiple websites.
- Retargeting works best when it is done in conjunction with other content marketing strategies. While increasing inbound traffic to your site will help put more eyes on your products and services, it is the content they encounter when they get there that will create relationships of trust. If your site is optimized for both mobile and desktop viewing if the content is substantive and if there is a clear way to see where you are located, retargeting efforts will generate viable leads.
We will allow up to 5 hours of graphic design per month.