A Powerful Lead Generation and Conversion System for Orthodontists
The Patient Acquisition and Retention Framework™ (PARF) maximizes your ability to use patient data to connect to new patients, retain existing patients, and grow your practice. This unique Framework has helped our clients grow their revenue by over 400%.
HIP Medical Website
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Digital Ad Campaigns
Having a HIP medical website is more than pasting flashy pictures and quality content onto a stock template. It is a modern, current design organized into a user-friendly structure, optimized for both desktop and mobile viewing.
- Website Analysis – We begin with an analysis of your current site. We want to know what you are already doing right, what may be driving traffic toward or away from your site and how to improve conversions from searches to clicks to contacts.
- Migrate Existing Content onto a HIP Medical Theme – Next, we will migrate your existing content to our HIP Medical Theme which includes tools that give users the best experience possible. Our up-to-date design, high-level security, and quality content further elevate your existing website content to new levels.
- 10 Pages of New Content – If creating a HIP Medical website was as simple as dragging and dropping your old site into a new format, anyone could do it. What sets our website offering apart is the ability to create new, engaging, optimized content. Our professional copywriters will deliver five new pages (not to exceed 1000 words each) that fills the gaps on your current website, appeals to new customers, and lands you at the top of search engine results.
- On-Page SEO – Ever wonder how some websites rank so high, so fast? It is because their title and descriptions are “search optimized”. We will make sure each page returns fast, effective results from title to content.
- Google Analytics – We will set up and optimize your site for Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google My Business for all locations. Best of all, your team will own the access to these sites.