P.A.R.F. by HIPView all
A Powerful Lead Generation and Conversion System.
The Patient Acquisition and Retention Framework™ maximizes your ability to use patient data to connect to new patients, retain existing patients, and grow your practice. This unique Framework has helped our clients grow their revenue by over 400%.The HIP Medical Website Ad Campaigns Retargeting Campaigns The HIP Medical Website
The HIP Medical Website
Having a HIP medical website is more than pasting flashy pictures and quality content onto a stock template. It is a modern, current design organized into a user-friendly structure, optimized for both desktop and mobile viewing.
- Website Analysis – We begin with an analysis of your current site. We want to know what you are already doing right, what may be driving traffic toward or away from your site and how to improve conversions from searches to clicks to contacts.
- Migrate Existing Content onto a HIP Medical Theme – Next, we will migrate your existing content to our HIP Medical Theme which includes tools that give users the best experience possible. Our up-to-date design, high-level security, and quality content further elevate your existing website content to new levels.
- 10 Pages of New Content – If creating a HIP Medical website was as simple as dragging and dropping your old site into a new format, anyone could do it. What sets our website offering apart is the ability to create new, engaging, optimized content. Our professional copywriters will deliver 10 new pages (not to exceed 1000 words each) that fill the gaps on your current website, appeals to new customers, and lands you at the top of search engine results.
- On-Page SEO – Ever wonder how some websites rank so high, so fast? It is because their title and descriptions are “search optimized. We will make sure each page returns fast, effective results from title to content.
- Google Analytics – We will set up and optimize your site for Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google My Business for all locations. Best of all, your team will own the access to these sites.
Physicians believe that all it takes to acquire a new patient is to provide great care. The truth is, in today’s digital world it takes more than word-of-mouth advertising to create the kind of patient following your practice needs. You must tap into the emotional journey every patient experiences as they travel from casual consumer to customer. From becoming aware that there is a problem to having a desire to fix it, from deciding on a provider to developing a sense of loyalty, few doctors realize the power content marketing has to help a person along that path.
Our Ad Campaign package includes:
- Facebook Campaigns – Social media still rules the day as people exchange thoughts, ideas, and recommendations on a regular basis. Our Facebook campaigns are also created to be equally effective on Instagram as well.
- AdWords Campaigns – Have you ever gone to “Page 2” of your Google results? Neither has 97 percent of your audience. Our AdWords campaign can have you ranking higher in the Google search results, making it more likely potential patients will find your page.
- Dedicated Landing Pages per Campaign – First impressions matter, especially when it comes to web traffic. The efforts you make to attract new patients will never come to fruition if they bail as soon as they see your landing page. Fortunately, our designers can create a dedicated landing page that will keep potential patients on your site and filling out contact information time and again.
Have you ever searched online for a recipe for chocolate chip cookies only to see ads for chocolate chip cookies on every page you visit? This process is called retargeting and it is a powerful way online advertising is directed at a certain population based on their internet actions. Anytime a potential patient visits your website, a cookie is set in the browser that allows you to show display ads to them elsewhere on the internet.
- Retargeting works best when it is done in conjunction with other content marketing strategies. While increasing inbound traffic to your site will help put more eyes on your products and services, it is the content they encounter when they get there that will create relationships of trust. If your site is optimized for both mobile and desktop viewing if the content is substantive and if there is a clear way to see where you are located, retargeting efforts will generate viable leads.