P.A.R.F. Jr. by HIPView all
A Powerful Lead Generation and Conversion System.
The Patient Acquisition and Retention Framework™ maximizes your ability to use patient data to connect to new patients, retain existing patients, and grow your practice. This unique Framework has helped our clients grow their revenue by over 400%.Digital Ad Campaigns Retargeting Campaign Digital Ad Campaigns
Physicians believe that all it takes to acquire a new patient is to provide great care. The truth is, in today’s digital world it takes more than word-of-mouth advertising to create the kind of patient following your practice needs. You must tap into the emotional journey every patient experiences as they travel from casual consumer to customer. From becoming aware that there is a problem to having a desire to fix it, from deciding on a provider to developing a sense of loyalty, few doctors realize the power content marketing has to help a person along that path.
Our Ad Campaign package includes:
- Lead Magnet For orthodontists, we implement a chatbot on Facebook to nurture ideal patients into customers.
- Facebook Campaigns – Social media still rules the day as people exchange thoughts, ideas, and recommendations on a regular basis. Our Facebook campaigns are also created to be equally effective on Instagram as well.
- AdWords Campaigns – Have you ever gone to “Page 2” of your Google results? Neither has 97 percent of your audience. Our AdWords campaign can have you ranking higher in the Google search results, making it more likely potential patients will find your page.
- Dedicated Landing Pages – First impressions matter, especially when it comes to web traffic. The efforts you make to attract new patients will never come to fruition if they bail as soon as they see your landing page. Fortunately, our designers can create a dedicated landing page that will keep potential patients on your site and filling out contact information time and again.
Have you ever searched online for a recipe for chocolate chip cookies only to see ads for chocolate chip cookies on every page you visit? This process is called retargeting and it is a powerful way online advertising is directed at a certain population based on their internet actions. Anytime a potential patient visits your website, a cookie is set in the browser that allows you to show display ads to them elsewhere on the internet.
- Only 2 percent of people who visit your website will convert to a patient right away. The other 98 percent will need to be reached multiple times before they make the leap.
- The science behind retargeting is based on the idea that it takes between six and eight positive touches to generate a viable sales lead. However, instead of having to make those six to eight touches yourself, Facebook does it for you as people see your ads across their various placement options.
- Retargeting works best when it is done in conjunction with other content marketing strategies. While increasing inbound traffic to your site will help put more eyes on your products and services, it is the content they encounter when they get there that will create relationships of trust.